ConMet is a leading global manufacturer of wheel hub assemblies, structural plastics, and aluminum casting components for the commercial vehicle industry. Advancing a legacy of innovation, ConMet has supported industry partners for more than 50 years by designing, engineering, and manufacturing revolutionary technologies for the heavy-duty market.
On the forefront of the trends shaping the industry, ConMet is committed to creating products and services that align with critical customer needs. The development of more efficient products, processes, and technology that transform the way customers run and maintain their vehicles is central to ConMet’s vision.
We are always open to new ideas and partnerships and would love to hear from you. To contact someone from our innovation & strategic partnership department please email us at [email protected].
Digital Products and Services
Maximize uptime through wheel end performance data.
With technology disruptions in the connected vehicle ecosystem, ConMet is incorporating telematics in the wheel end space to create a connected hub platform that helps fleets increase uptime and reduce the total cost of ownership to stay ahead of the curve. The PreSet Plus® SmartHub™ is the industry’s first health monitoring system in the wheel end and is another step toward enabling autonomous driving in the near future.
Electrification Products and Services
Improve fuel economy and vehicle performance with PreSet Plus® eHub™.
Evolving regulations place increased pressure on fleet managers to strike the right balance between improved fuel economy and vehicle performance. ConMet is collaborating with key motor and integration experts to bring PreSet® technology and e-mobility to the wheel end. The ConMet PreSet Plus Electric Hub (eHub) is designed to capture wasted braking energy and repurposes it as electricity to provide vehicular propulsion and auxiliary power in a lightweight package.
- Lightweight, flexible packaging
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Fewer emissions, less noise
Snap-In ABS Tone Ring
Engineered for durability and performance.
- Tabs machined into rotor maintain ABS tone ring position while limiting direct contact with rotor to prevent warping.
- Retaining ring snaps into the ramped grooves in each tab to hold ABS tone ring securely in place.
- Snap-in design maintains strong axial hold that withstands road vibrations to avoid ring chattering.
- Incorporated into a lightweight hub assembly to maximize payload.
- Stainless steel retaining ring naturally resists corrosion.
- High performance, anti-corrosion coating applied to ABS tone ring resists rust-jacking and corrosion of ABS tone ring teeth when exposed to road salts and other road contaminants.
- No fasteners or torque tools needed, simply position the ABS tone ring and snap the retaining ring into place by hand.
- When replacement is necessary, spend less time on maintenance, increasing vehicle uptime.