How to Become a Qualified ConMet Supplier
Click below to access our supplier portal site:
Click the links below to download our supplier information documents:
- No Gratuities Policy – English
- Supplier Code of Conduct – English
- Statement Policy on Conflict Minerals – English
- Standard Acknowledgement Document – English
- Supplier Customs Compliance Standard – English
- Customs Clearance Providers – English
- PPAP Qualification Sample Label – English
- Standard PO Terms – English
- Goods & Services – No Gratuities Policy – English
- Goods & Services – No Gratuities Policy – Spanish
- Goods & Services – No Gratuities Policy – Chinese
- North American Supplier Labeling Requirements for ConMet Facilities – English
- North American Packaging Standards for ConMet Metals Facilities – English
- North American Packaging Standards for ConMet Plastics Facilities – English
- ConMet Packaging Data Sheet – English
- Limited Warranty Agreement
- Supplier Quality Manual
Statement Policy on Conflict Minerals:
ConMet does not and will not do business with a supplier using “conflict minerals” as that term is defined in Section 1502 of the Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and related regulations. Accordingly, as a supplier to ConMet you must:
- Certify annually to ConMet that (i) you do not and will not knowingly purchase materials from your suppliers that contain conflict minerals; (ii) you do not and will not knowingly use conflict minerals in products you supply to ConMet; and (iii) all products you supply to ConMet are free of conflict minerals.
- Have policies and systems in place that provide for the traceability and transparency of your supply chain that allow for a determination of the country of origin of potential conflict minerals—and require your suppliers to do the same.
- Work with your upstream suppliers and supply chain to determine if any products containing conflict minerals are supplied to ConMet and work with those suppliers to eliminate the use of conflict materials.
- Promptly notify ConMet if conflict minerals are contained in any of the products you supply to ConMet.
- Actively support ConMet in its efforts to follow the spirit of Section 1502, which includes cooperating with ConMet’s ongoing monitoring of the component materials of your products and responding to ConMet’s requests for information about the material composition of the products you are supplying to it.