ConMet Excited to Announce Continued Growth of Aftermarket Field Sales Team
July 8, 2016, Vancouver, WA – In an effort to continue maximizing sales coverage in North America, ConMet is excited to announce the continued growth within the aftermarket field sales team. This growth brings the sales team to a total of eight people. The new team members include:
- Jeff Roussey joined ConMet on February 1, 2016, and he covers the Midwest region including Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia. Roussey brings over 27 years of manufacturing industry sales experience and was most recently employed at Pana Pacific and Fleet Engineers.
- Darrin Young, who also joined ConMet on February 1, 2016, is the regional sales manager for Canada and brings over 28 years of experience in the Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicle Market. Young has held positions with SAF-Holland Canada, IMT Corporation, and Dominion Automotive Industries.
- Mike Branson joined ConMet on October 19, 2015 and he covers the Southwest region including Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and the southern parts of California and Nevada.
“We are excited to continue growing our field sales team,” said Larry Sanford, Vice President of Aftermarket & Trailer OEM sales. “We know that the addition of Jeff, Darrin, and Mike will only continue to expand our aftermarket presence and help to solidify our footprint in the aftermarket for commercial vehicles throughout North America.”
ConMet’s new team members join a current team of talented field sales managers listed below (includes date of start and responsible territory):
- Brent Burich – (2015) Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Washington DC, and Maryland
- Debbi Howard – (2015) Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Northern portions of California and Nevada
- Scott Wilson – (2015) Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana
- Justin Anderson – (October 2013) Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida
- Jason Galbraith – (1999) North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, and Nebraska
For more information about ConMet regional sales, visit www.conmet.com/sales/na-sales.
ConMet, a division of Amsted Industries, is a leading global supplier of components to the commercial vehicle market. ConMet products are standard equipment on every major commercial vehicle manufactured in North America and are growing in popularity worldwide. Amsted, a 100 percent employee-owned company, is one of the world’s largest transportation component manufacturers.
For additional information about ConMet or its advanced line of products, visit www.conmet.com.
Mark Jorgensen, Senior Marketing Manager